CBSi's Board of Trustees Meeting for this month of July 2012 was hosted by Mactan Newtown. I was able to meet the old and new members of the group and talk about the latest news from the org. But it wouldn't have been made possible if not for the sponsorship of Mactan Newtown for our awesome snack buffet and the location.
The Mactan Newtown is the latest township in Lapulapu City by Megaworld which was molded after the famous Eastwood City.
With this new location soon to rise in the island of Mactan, expect busier streets and congested traffic in your trips. But progress is all for the best right?
Mr. Harold Geronimo mentioned that it is a place not only for those who seek a place to live in condominiums or residential areas. There will also be a hub for BPO companies as well.
Other notes collated about the place:
- It will have the biggest McDonald's outlet.
- It will have a special economic zone similar to Eastwood.
- It will have PUJ loading/unloading area.
- Entertainment such as concerts and other activities will be expected when it's open.
- There will be a Mango festival for the community.
- There will be a resort.
- A mall will also be created.